Saturday, October 4, 2008

graphics week

Recently I looked over our packages again and I just remembered that KDE on Windows still misses some good picture viewers (No, Marble is not yet good for that task ;-) ). So I decided to look at kdegraphics a bit more as gwenview was still not building. I just recently wiped out most errors out of my exiv2 cmake buildsystem patch and now I wanted to try that out. And so I did - the result is that along the windows 4.1.2 packages you will find gwenview.

If I find some time in the coming days, I will try to work on digikam; we won't be able to get the gphoto support on windows in the near future, but I hope I can get that part optional so that we can have at least a starting point.
p.s.: The packages won't be ready before sunday evening I guess.
p.p.s.: Here is the proof:




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos !

Anonymous said...

First, thx for your work!

Second: The 2nd picture. Is this in Kandersteg, Switzerland? On the Lötschberg train to Wallis?

thx and greets from Wallis
Mario

SaroEngels said...

@Mario: yes, exactly - I took it when I was in Visp last year - with my mobile phone through the window of the car - that's why it looks so ugly....

agateau said...

Woah! As Gwenview developer, all I can say is, you rock!

Thanks a ton!

gu said...

sometimes you can go to earn the mabinogi gold for your own life and you can also get a lot of happiness in the game if you play the game well. you can brush the cheap mabinogi to upgrade and then you are very strong. You think that you want to play the game well and then you can get the mabinogi money for your own. you can go to buy mabinogi gold alone and you can give some for your friends; it can make you very happy I think. As long as you play the game you can get the mabinogi online gold as the rewards in this game.

chenlu said...

runescape money
runescape gold
runescape money
runescape gold

Anonymous said...

Without hesitate, I bought eve isk , in the game I can find myself. I feel lonely, but I do not want to talk with anyone, so I buy isk . At present, think the happy day I spend in knight, I am eager to enter it, and buy eve online isk . Own eve online isk , it means that you own the life of happiness. So I will not leave cheap eve isk . It is the origin of the happiness.